Saturday 12 May 2012

Okay.....


Was out west last week, in Kananaskis.  This is not something you necessarily want to see while out for a leisurely stroll.

But more importantly, do the bears know that they are supposed to stay on that side of the tape....?

Let's not wait to find out.

Okay, this is more like it. These guys are very tame.

Although they do have sharp noses.  And not in the good-sense-of-smell way either.

And something else we found out - deer don't like broccoli.

How do I know?  Some of the fellows at our meeting took out some items from our snack tray.

The pastries went over very well.  One guy offered up broccoli.  One deer took a sniff and poked him in the stomach.  With that sharp nose

As if to say "Are you kidding me?"  "Are you jerking me around?"

I hope he didn't put the broccoli back.  I don't like it either.....

No comments: