Saturday 27 November 2010

Here I Go Again

One in a continuing series of being awed by our Canadian legal system. And as a bonus in this case, also by our politically correct public media and Keystone Cops police force.

This unfortunate fellow, like so many other young men this year, was shot and killed the other night. Everyone is scratching their heads as to how this could happen.

It's probably too fuzzy to read, but second last line of this CBC story did give some background - that this fellow "was charged last year with wounding a man." Yeah, so?

Every other media outlet I read, however, saw it a little differently - the guy was out on bail for attempted murder. Oh.

The next line adds, the police "do not believe the events are connected".

Not connected. So you don't think the guy he tried to kill last year could be a possible suspect? Hmmm.....

I'm not sure these are the detectives I'd want working on my murder investigation.

Unless, of course, I was the suspect.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...of course.