Thursday 3 November 2011

Greek Crisis To Be Averted

Looks like I have a unique opportunity to save the world.

I went to school with the crrent Greek Prime Minister's sister, Gayle-Sophia Papandreou.

This is our Grade 9 class photo. With no Photoshopping.

Here is the young UC, upper right.

I invented the turtleneck.

And the bad boy look.

In this photo, the lovely Ms. Papandreou is in the front row, near the left.

Great girl. Nuts about me.

So I'll call her. Get her brother's number. Straighten this whole thing out.

7 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Looking forward to the report

Gord Tripe said...

Bet your Mom wishes you had worn a nice jacket and tie. Bad boy? Your sideburns were NOT long enough. And I should know.

Urban Cowboy said...

I see Mr. Greenfield was wise not to comment on my Grade 9 look. Isn't that right Austin Powers?

And Mr. Tripe, I will share with you - privately - my Grade 8 photo. You, and apparently my mother, would be pleased.

northerndreamer said...

Get an order of souvlaki while you're at it.

FINS UP2 said...

Another story of a girl that slipped away!

Krys and Paul said...

What a privilege!

Krys and Paul said...

For all of us!