Friday 19 December 2008

At Least It's Not The Army

....yet.

Poor old Toronto took a blast from Mother N today. But then, I suspect, so did most other spots in Ontario, so we can't whine too much. But we do.

The weathermenpeople have named this weekend Snowmageden. Leave it to Toronto to blow everything out of proportion.

But even with the snow covered streets, being Toronto, you could hear the sounds of horns blaring, all day long.

Brrr....a shot from my bedroom window. Almost seems as though many of these cars have huddled together for warmth.


And a snowy winter wonderland from the dining room window.

And last but not least, the Christmas Tree from the Eaton Centre.

Pretty cool. I thought, I'll just sneak a quick snap.

Holy crap, I almost had to wait in line as other guys all aournd me (losers) with cameras phones were all snapping away. Hey, quit cutting my grass!

No comments: