Sunday 4 January 2009

North Bay New Years

Went up to visit friends in North Bay, Ontario for New Years. Here's a panoramic shot of the North Bay skyline. Actually, shoreline is more like it.

Feets Don't Fail Me Now
On a Dash 8, all that's between me and an asphalt sandwich are two balder than bald tires. Gulp.....

However, the Dash 8 is distinct upgrade from earlier trips. When I had previously visited, I asked the flight attendant, do I have a window or aisle seat? She smiled and said "Both!". I think there were twelve seats on that plane.

At one point, the pilot opened the curtain and said, we're going to need some of the larger fellows to take seats near the back. Ahhh....good.

Hello?
Greeted at the bustling North Bay airport by....by.....

1 comment:

Rob Greenfield said...

Glad you could make it north, Jim. It was great having you.