Thursday 4 February 2010

More Brrrrr.....

It's everywhere.

Here's what's I found out in Calgary this week. This is the mid afternoon greeting we got. And it was like this for the full hour and a half drive.

I knew there was a reason I left....

What A Difference A Day Makes!
Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have left.



In Kananaskis country, you feel enveloped in a ring of dramatic mountains. You really are in Big Sky country.

And a little outdoor hot tub never hurt anybody.

Although when we were in it at night, I could only imagine what the near by bears must be thinking.....

Hey, fondue!

4 comments:

FINS UP2 said...

... BAD for the knee at aint?

Unknown said...

That was code for ...ain't it?

Urban Cowboy said...

I thought the hot tub comment could have been, bad for the knee it ain't.....

Rob Greenfield said...

nothing like been spoiled in the hills