Wednesday 2 March 2011

Where In The......

....wilderness am I?

Went for a walk on the weekend.

But did I stumble up to North Bay by mistake?

Boy oh boy, I hope I find a Starbucks soon!

I'll ask for one with extra latte!

I may have to call out the army!

Oh never mind.

This is just behind my apartment, next to the Canadian Tire store.

It is actually the Rosedale Valley Ravine.

Could I really be just a few blocks from the huge skyscrapers at Yonge & Bloor?

Yup. There they are in the background.

Sorry about all the crying for a Starbucks and stuff. That got a little pathetic.

6 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

nice to have a spot like that in your "backyard."

FINS UP2 said...

Sorry I spent the entire post looking for Sunny's foot prints.

Urban Cowboy said...

Ha ha, I was actually going to add a comment about "no Sunny" so couldn't be North Bay.

Rob Greenfield said...

hahahaha says Sunny

Krys and Paul said...

One of Toronto's unsung treasures, those ravines - with or without Sunny and/or Starbucks.

Christan said...

Don't apologize for the starbucks whine/rant mixed in with the rest because it just made me snicker that much more.*HUGE hug*Goddess' tits on a bull,I absolutely LOVE reading your blog on a daily basis,Jim. PLEASE promise me that you'll NEVER change.