Saturday 20 October 2012

Karma.....?

A while back, I was ranting....okay whining....about a mega monstrosity condo going up a couple of blocks away.

See I Don't Believe It! to get an idea of the history.

Well, it's finished now.

The Four Seasons Private Residence.  A 55 storey behemoth.  Units starting at $1 Million.

Quite the entrance.

It even blocks out what little sun I do get.


So I was about to throw away a City Of Toronto meeting notice to discuss zoning issues, when I recognized an address.

I said, I think that's across the street from my mongo-strocity.

And then something else caught my eye - two towers; 55 and 69 storeys.

Lemme go see what's there now.

 A 10 story office slab (doomed) and a parking lot (super doomed).

(The Four Seasons Private Residences - you have to spell it out each time or they will sue you - is on the right.)

So when is this going to happen?

Wow.....


   
Looks like right away.

As soon as I go and vote in favour of waiving the zone restrictions.

So that's fitting.  The guy that just paid 28 million for the penthouse, and blocking everyone else's view north of him, is going to get his view blocked.

Sweet!

If you want to watch this virtual tour of the penthouse, just add in two honking towers when you are looking out the windows.....Penthouse Tour

You know, really though, it's so easy to take pot shots at other people.

Maybe I'm going to do that more often.........

No comments: