Tuesday 9 June 2015

What Was That?

[Note: Not the same "What was that?" as yesterday's Men's Sex Maze post. At least I hope not.]

About midnight, loud crash boom outside my window.

Woke up this morning, decided to investigate.

View From My Window
Yonge Street closed in all directions.

Just in time for the morning rush.

Something happened.....
Lots of hook and ladders and tow trucks gathered.


680 News?!
Wow, I've never had their roving reporter outside my building before!

Hey, I know that guy!

I actually listened to him this morning on the radio, right from there I guess.


Yowza!
According to buddy outside my building, a cabbie was smacked head-on by an allegedly drunk driver.

Both front ends mashed together pretty good.

Lots of guys in hospital and driver under arrest.

Never a dull moment in my neighbourhood.  [I'm getting tired of typing that.]

No comments: