Tuesday 22 September 2015

Can't Have Any Fun Anywhere Anymore


Went to the Jays game yesterday.

When did they add this rule about no guns?

We used to fire our guns off after every Jays home run.

[Ed. note:  What if the dome roof was closed?]

Yeah, they changed that rule, too.  The wusses.


And now no violence as well?   It wasn't a game if my Daddy and me didn't come home with at least two or three empty cans of Whup Ass.

Boy things have changed since I went to games.



Nobody Wants To Eat At A Fresh Market At A Jays Game
Come on!   You'd get beat up for that.


And nobody wants to eat whatever kind of sandwich that is either!

And I don't want any love in my sandwich.



A $10 Hot Dog?
 Come on!

Where's the......



Okay. Finally.
At least they didn't take this away.



So let's see where the seats are.

Not bad!

There's David Price!

Where?

There!

I can almost touch him.


I'm Crushing His Head



And you get a real good view of the scoreboard from out here, too!



The Mystery Of "The Batter's Eye" Revealed!
Out here you get to see behind the Batter's Eye.

[The Batter's Eye is dark area of (no) seating beneath the scoreboard.  For the batter to have a black background behind the pitcher, to see the ball better.]

It's just a blanket!


The Manalyst In Person!
And, get to see the Manalyst, Greg Zaun.  I can now join The Zaunbie Nation.

So, I guess I'll just have to get used to no guns and no whupping up on people no more.

But I bet Zaunie has opened up a can or two in his time.....

2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Great reporting!

FINS UP2 said...

... As my wife says, "there is only room for one Don Cherry in Canada !" Doesn't this guy know he suits are awful.