Monday 27 February 2017

Oh Sweet Mother Mary!


What type of freakish, demented mascot is this?



Looks like some kind of rabid, flying monkey.




If fact it looks suspiciously like one of those Wicked Witch flying monkeys that made me pee my pants lo those many years ago.

But I think I prefer the flying monkeys.

It likely scares young children, but may be an effective weapon for sports teams.

Maybe you don't want to line up across from some rabid football player. Or you may think twice before defending a demented point guard. Or, and most likely, reconsider standing beside some deranged, zombie college mascot with your tiny child. "Get in my belly!"

So if you ever find yourself in North Carolina with nothing to do, and thinking of going to their State University - don't do it!

No comments: