Thursday 13 September 2018

The Age Old Question


As I am getting my dinner ready and scouring the fridge for something to cook, I came across what I think is some Gorgonzola cheese.

I seem to remember buying some a long time ago.


It sure looks bad.  And smells bad.

So the age old question is; how do you know if Gorgonzola has actually gone bad?

Without actually having to eat it, of course.

[My friend asked me; why you always looking for short cuts?]

Anyway.....any help would be appreciated.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Even me... I have pondered that very same question. It's already an edible mold. And googled it of course. Here ya go... https://www.wikihow.com/Tell-when-Blue-Cheese-Is-Bad

:)

Patricia said...

And P.S. there is no help for you... :)

Urban Cowboy said...

Thanks. I also came to the "always was moldy" conclusion and ate the damn stuff!

Patricia said...

Like I said... sigh....