Friday 5 July 2019

I Swear......


With all the attention Kawhi Leonard's free agency decision is getting up here in Canada....



You can't turn on the TV.....



Or listen to the radio.....


Even the Americans - at least one - seem to be caught up in it.....


 ,,,,but also terrible are all the awful "Kawhi" jokes;

  • Kawhi won't he make up his mind...
  • Kawhat's the matter with him...
  • we're in the Kawhilight Zone...
I swear, if I hear one more bad joke....



....I'm going to hang my head and Kawhi......



[Translation: "I'm going to hang my head and cry..."]


3 comments:

Patricia said...

Uh... making a reference to 'hanging' the guy may not go over well... is that what you meant to say?

Urban Cowboy said...

Pat, that's the joke. "I'm going to hang my head and cry." His name, Kawhi, is being used in all sorts of corny joke lines.

Rob Greenfield said...

Hey, Kawhi haven't there been any new Arnotti posts?