Thursday 23 December 2021

Out On A Limb

 


There's a job I wouldn't want to have.

What job is that?

It's buddy out on the limb cutting trees branches [click to enlarge]. 


So he's tethered off, but I'm afraid if the branch broke, that tether would just slam him into the trunk. Wham! 

Let's hope he doesn't forget which side he should be cutting.


So a lot of loud noises this morning.


Chain saws and tree chippers. 


Here he looks like he's got a better grip on things.

So before the trim job......


And after......



On the plus side, it is a lot brighter in here......



2 comments:

Patricia said...

And it ain't cheap... my neighbor had two very large trees taken down $8000! Of course, they're looking over the fence at my trees... sigh... who has that kinda money? Of course if the trees come down in a storm, there's that liability...

Urban Cowboy said...

Yes, for Hurricane Irma I fully expected that tree to be sitting in my living room the next morning.