Monday 7 November 2022

No Pressure...

 


Honey, how are you going to be remarkable today?

Mom, I just want to play with my friends.

Honey, don't disappoint me, tell me three ways you will be remarkable today.


Branksome Hall, if you haven't already guessed, is a high end girls' university-preparatory "World School".  Whatever that is.

Poor little things.....

That's all the info I could get on it as I'm now not allowed within 50 yards of the place.  They were just photos for a blog post I told them.....  [Ed. note:  😏 ]



4 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

WTF, you got served a notice to stay away??

Urban Cowboy said...

Just joking around with that comment.

Rob Greenfield said...

well, you never know in today's peculiar way of dealing with things

Patricia said...

"Be Remarkable" is in small letters and in script ... I'm afraid it will be lost on today's generation.

:)