Wednesday 24 October 2007

Careful, Careful


The first few shots (which, ahem, didn't turn out) of this suspended Caterpillar tractor, were tiny little dots in the distance. But as I kept clicking, it kept getting bigger and bigger. Until I heard air horns and a bunch of commotion.

By the time I pulled my head away from the phone thingy, it was almost over my head. Hmmm, is that me that should move? Should I get the hell out of the way? One more quick shot......

[P.S. This is a construction site, not just some Caterpillar tractor floating aimlessly over downtown.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would think that in a place called Cowtown, tractors floating aimlessly across the skyline (or plain for that matter), would be definitely be normal.

Hey you!...ya you!!...get the hell out of there in-case it falls!