Sunday 31 May 2009

Go Jays Go!

First game in over four years.

And they won!

Beautiful day for a game. But when did a beer start costing more than a small car? Guess I haven't been to Skydome for a while.

[I know, I know, I don't care....I'm still going to call it Skydome. Skydome, Skydome, Skydome!]

Interesting that at most sporting venues, there are barriers put up (netting or glass) to protect the fans.

Here, the glass is positioned to perfectly protect...what? The aisles?

I get it - to protect the waitresses, as they tirelessly run up and down those aisles.

And as a public service to them, I decided to take several snaps, for insurance purposes, in case they did get struck by a ball.

Work, work, work.....

Snap, snap, snap.....

Excuse me....I was.....uhhhh....trying to take a picture of the roof closing, if you don't mind.

She was always sticking her head in everywhere.

See, it was closing.

...whew......

2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

... same as it ever was ...

Gord said...

At least you got a LOT more pix of the waitresses than I did.