Friday 8 May 2009

What A Difference A Day Makes.....

Spent last weekend in sunny Toronto in 27o weather, sipping cool beverages by the pool.

But one day later, out in Calgary.....

Bang! Woke up to this from hotel room. And it was -10o and snowed the whole week.

How can this be the same country?

However, this did afford the opportunity for a snowy hayride in the mountains - not that I was dressed for it.

Here the author tries to stay warm.

And what the %^&# is going on in the background....looks like those buffalo are trying to stay warm, too.

I like their method better.

3 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

hahaha. hey, I thought the Lalors moved, that looks like the backyard I remember. When was that photo really taken?

Urban Cowboy said...

What are you - a cop?

Good catch. I was at the Lalor's new place last weekend, but due to the aforementioend beverages, forgot to get a shot.

northerndreamer said...

Now I'm confused!