Friday 11 November 2011

Oops, Not Everyone Likes The Mayor

Looks like I spoke too soon. This was on the screen when I got home.

I didn't hear these hecklers, but from the report, 58 year old man and 55 year old woman.

He was drunk and she was some kind of social activist using a megaphone to yell "Shame". The same megaphone she used to wallop an RCMP officer.

So now they may be facing federal charges since an RCMP officer arrested them. Looks good on 'em.

Wonder if they were from Occupy Toronto, just down the street. [More on that later, as I cruised on by there afterwards.]

There is a time and a place for expressing political opinions - Remembrance Day is not one of them.


2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Way to go, UB.

Krys and Paul said...

I agree.

But the sight of his foul-mouthedness might have been too much for her - oh, except she brought a megaphone - premeditated, then, not impulsive reaction - and then used it as a weapon.