Sunday 12 February 2012

"Morning Has Broken....."

On a recent (business)trip to the Rockies, was able to sneak away from the business long enough to capture the sun coming up on those Rockies.

Guess it was a slow "business" day, as I wasn't missed several times that morning. Hmmmmm....

Okay, I mainly spent the day in the dining room. Leaving only to eat.

Okay, I spent the whole day in the dining room.

But on ne thing, I think we can all agree, the above four shots are an incredible example of time lapse photography.

The key to this is the patience of the camera/person/shooter.

Hello sisters.

These are The Three Sisters, just outside of Banff National Park. They are called sisters not because they have rock hard, pointy heads, I don't think.

But for another reason, I'm pretty sure.

But stunning views of the mountains everywhere.

Oops....no mountains.

No, no, you can see them through the window in the back. Whew.

Or you might have gotten the wrong idea about this business trip.

Even without the sun, very dramatic vistas.

But enough of this - there's work to be done.....