Thursday 23 February 2012

Not Too Shabby

A while back I was a bit skeptical about a proposed makeover of a seedy, rundown, "budget" hotel.

Click "Demo By Neglect" for the cynical trashing.

Well, looks like I was a little hard on the old gal.

Not bad. I had to check twice to make sure I had the same corner.

But you can see the same old white paint in the lower left that hasn't been covered over.

So maybe not all developers are slime ball, greasy dirtbags.

Now I won't feel so bad sending guests here. [Not that I really did before....]

2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Is that where you're sending us tomorrow??

northerndreamer said...

Thank "The Brick Painters" for the improvements (couldn't make out their number). Wonderful what the creative use of a little paint and architectural trim can do for a building.