Wednesday 4 July 2012

I Love Pink, Too!

 Went to a Yankee game last week while away on a trip.

I have to go there more often!  Poor girl had trouble all day getting her bushy blonde pony tail to fit just right under her cap.

And originally she had on a bulky, blue t-shirt.  But it was so darn hot that she had to switch to something more....uhhh....appropriate.

 Her boyfriend is clearly made out of steel, as all her hard work is obviously lost on him.

But not everyone!

My favourite!

Loud, annoying seven year olds monopolizing everything.

I was pissed at first until I realized they weren't in the beer line.  The cute little darlings....

Hey, I didn't know there was also a Yankee's woman's team.  Maybe Pinky is part of it.

Apparently I didn't watch much of the game.


 Where else could this sign really be but Yankee Stadium?

And we did exit to River Ave. and 161 St.

 Into traffic mayhem!

This shot is tame.  But moments before - while I had my hands covering my eyes and not taking pictures - there were five vehicles, including one city bus - with horn blaring - all trying to fit in this one lane.  But my buddy held his ground.

And you may be also able to see hand prints on the hood, from where moments before, as we were trying to leave the parking lot, many irate New Yorkers slammed their hands down hard on that hood as he was gently nudging them out of the way.

What a bunch of hot heads.



Then back across the bridge to New Jersey and calmness returned.

Extreme calmness....

Hmmmmm.....I wonder what Pinky is doing?


3 comments:

FINS UP2 said...

"NICE PACKAGE!" ...sorry I had to say it.

Urban Cowboy said...

Ha ha. You got that right.

Rob Greenfield said...

duh, yeah!