Monday 9 July 2012

Pride In Our City

 The 32nd annual Pride Parade was held in Toronto last weekend.

As if most of these guys needed another excuse to strip down to their tighty whities and soak each other with cold water, it was stinkin' hot the day of the parade.

 And this should put to rest the theory that all drag queens are gorgeous.

Or at least the ones from Snug Harbor.

 I caught wind of the parade when they started staging outside my balcony.


Here one girl and five gays are walking by.  At least that's what it says on the ballons....

Later, a friend in the know told me that this is actually a TV or web cast show; 1 Girl + 5 Gays.  So I am not being cruel, as I usually like to be.

 Oh oh...looks like 1 Girl is getting some competition.

But why are 2 of the 5 Gays even talking to her?

Something's fishy.....

 And you just never know who will be participating in this parade.

I wonder if all the other Anglicans know these guys are down here?  And are proud of them?

A question for another post......

But as usual, lots of colour, loud music and the aforementioned Jockey semi-clad - and several unclad - pretty boys.

Way to go TO......

No comments: