Wednesday 22 August 2018

From The "Why Didn't I Think Of That" File


So I guess the latest silly social media trend is now the "Tip The Bill" Challenge.



And this should be confused with other social media trends like the "Tide Pod Challenge", when kids (it usually seems to be kids) eat a Tide Pod (luckily I don't know what a Tide Pod is) or the "Hot Water Challenge", where kids pour boiling water over (usually) other kids and the latest, the "Fire Challenge".  Where - you guessed it - kids set themselves on fire.



But enough of that. Back to the "Tip The Bill" Challenge.

This is where you....tip the amount of the bill.  So if your bill is $50, you leave a $50 tip.

My friend Maya, who wrote this article, "wholeheartedly recommends" participating in this and that it is "really thoughtful".

I wonder what Maya's day job is - a server?

I'd like to propose another challenge.  And one that I wholeheartedly recommend and also feel is really thoughtful.

And it is the "#GiveJim$100" Challenge.

Anybody who sees me gives me $100.

So come on, be one of the cool kids!  I'm heading downtown right now.  Hope you see me soon!

1 comment:

Rob Greenfield said...

hahahaha
tip of the hat for that or as they say in France Chapeau