Saturday 30 September 2023

I Guess It /Is A Thing

 A while back I posted about a squirrel faking his own death.

A hilarious video, that I that I thought could have been done with AI, because what squirrel could actually do this. 

Click here and go to bottom of post to see for yourself.

If you are too lazy to click "here", here is a screen grab of his first attempt to feign death.

.


He apparently didn't think was convincing enough, so he pulled the broom stick up higher around his neck. 


At the time I'm thinking, that can't be real, that can't be a thing.


But on a walk about today, I came across a different fellow trying the same thing.


Spread eagled.  Stick over his chest.

But this guy was way more convincing.

After some research, I found that animals, if confronted by a predator, will often fake their own death to throw off the predator..  I guess the first guy thought lady coming in to do laundry was pretty frightening....



No comments: