Sunday 19 August 2007

Interlude.......

I've been having some troubles with my equipment - my phone equipment, you sicko's - so haven't been able to post anything in a while. Considering I'm as tech savvy as a small rodent, this may be a while.

So...here of some shots, pre-techno troubles, of a quick trip I took to San Fran a couple of months ago.

Man, them is some steep streets. Notice the way the wheels on all the cars face out. [Double click picture to get better view.] I think that is voice of experience.



And what San Fran montage would be complete without a cable car shot. Labouring up those steep streets. They are pulled by, well, cables, under the roads. I wonder if you have to pay extra for the ride if the cable snaps. Wheeeeee!!




And building design must be interesting. A basement suite at one end of the block becomes a penthouse at the other end.



It is a beautiful city, though. Great for walking. But, man, them is some steep streets.



And had some great eats, too. So a neat city. Was only there once before, when I was about six. So only saw the roofs of most buildings from my backseat, low angle vantage point.

No comments: