Monday 6 August 2007

What The........?


[The following contains mature subject matter. It may not be suitable for all bleeding heart readers.]

Okay, now they've gone too far. We’ve finally got drug addicts and bums camping on the west side of downtown. This is the first time I've seen this - and you know I've been looking.



I don't really mind (oh yes you do) that the city has, apparently, abandoned the east side of downtown to derelicts, but it is now, literally, getting too close to home.

Get them out of here.

But they all have a sweet deal going here - camping on the banks of the Bow River. You and I would be paying top dollar to be able to do this, in one of our provincial parks. And I dare anybody to leave trash there.

These vagrants? They have people bending over backwards to give them food, sleeping bags and to wipe their bums. And how do they say thanks? They leave this stuff strewn all over the river bank.

Get them the hell out of here.

"But where are they going to go?", you say. Where? That's easy. The hell outta here, I say. If you build it.........

Yours truly, Angry Middle Class Old Guy.

No comments: