Thursday 3 April 2008

Hey Little Buddy

Sure, he looks cute. Almost ate my camera.

Had to go to Banff last week for business. Well, I guess not all business.

These little fellas are all over the place. And if you don't feed them, they'll head butt you. But they didn't get me. Ha ha, I ran too fast.

One of our guys tried to feed them - broccoli. They don't like broccoli. He won't try that again.

[I should have been thinking to take a picture of him so you could see. But I wasn't, so I didn't, so you can't.]

We had a woman from Bangkok at our meeting. We were getting ready for dinner and wondered where she was.

I looked out the window and saw her frozen about 30 feet from the door. We waved to her - but she wouldn't move - maybe she thought they were bears. Guess you don't get many deer in downtown Bangkok. Or bears.

But some pretty impressive scenery. Mountains on all sides. We had our own little chalet for our meetings - lower left.

Not bad work if you can get it.

No comments: