Monday 23 June 2008

A Pain In The.....

Since my knee has been getting all the attention lately, my back decided to go out on me.

So after repeatedly trying to fix it myself - which essentially amounted to just waiting - I had to seek professional help.

Boy, if those physios aren't sticking theirs thumbs where they don't belong, they're sticking pins.

And yowza, them are some spicy needles! 11 to be exact. 'cause I felt every one going in. Now some may call me a weenie for thinking this hurts. Well, good call.

Hey? Are ye looking a me bum? You cheeky bum looker. [With apologies to Mike Meyers, aka Simon.]

[Ed. note: Photography credits go to my multi-talented physioterrorist.]

2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

yeowza, nice having benefits, eh.

Anonymous said...

hey, my back just went out too - we have SO MUCH in common...eh? Actually, I was trying to boost open a stuck window (mine) and compressed my vertebrae and it verte"broke" - did the acupuncture work? nice bum.... ;-)

Pat (Joisey)