Sunday 15 June 2008

Trouble....

It's never a good sign when these things come out. And this was no exception.

Luckily I spilt the last one (and broke the shot glass) so not that much damage was done - at least to me. But the clueless bartender looked at me like I was drunk or something.

"I'm going to have to charge you for that."
"Whaaaa?", I cleverly shot back.

But at least we were drinking the good stuff, my namesake, El Jimador tequila.

Although that same bartender said, with these shooters, you don't have to use the good stuff. You can't tell the difference.

I don't know if that was the general you or whether he was referring to me.

Either way, he was right. Erp.

6 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

El Jimador - coming soon to a Home Alone near you/me???

Urban Cowboy said...

I hope not!!

Anonymous said...

...saw it the other day at the LCBO...sorry pal...it's of the 'poorest Mexican' variety...as opposed to just the 'poor Mexican' one.
As Dr. Bain would say,"If it isn't 100% Agave, it isn't for me!"

Rob Greenfield said...

I think Tequila Doc Bain would have said "ain't."

northerndreamer said...

I would have correctly identified this slop as margarita mix and only for the fakers who want salt on the rim. Come and visit and you can sample from my collection of 'the good stuff'.

Urban Cowboy said...

I give! Bring some to HA Dave. Hope to see you there......