Friday 11 July 2008

Calgary In December?

Nope. Calgary at Stampede. Yesterday.

We were having a little fun at a Stampede event, when all hail broke loose. But that didn't stop the fun.

Here's a little Stampede gal that got caught in the open.

But she recovered quickly, and doesn't seem to be bothered by it too much. What a trooper.

Unfortunately, I can't show you the next three shots in this series or I lose my Blogger license. But let's just say, the hail melted real fast like.

I love Stampede!

5 comments:

mr fkia said...

You have truly elevated phone art to a new level....and how bad do you have to be to lose your licence?

Urban Cowboy said...

Ha ha...I wish I could show you.

Rob Greenfield said...

Jim, you can post pretty near anything, there is no chance of losing a license as there isn't one.

Urban Cowboy said...

I was just kinda kidding. Trying to get you gus to imagine what you were missing.....

Anonymous said...

I've got a pretty active imagination.
Rob