Saturday 20 September 2008

Ahhhh......

.....that's better. Beer, and lots of it, at a sports bar. One I hadn't been to for several years. [Uhhh...someone put that coffee on the table by mistake.]

Great bar, great location, next to the Air Canada Centre. And on the way over I saw huge lines of girls waiting outside the ACC. For a concert I guess.

I asked our little waitress who was playing at ACC. She said, the New Kids On The Block. I said, oh, aren't you going? Her eyes widened and she looked at me as if I'd asked her, are you near death?

I guess the girls in line were really women and those women were really my age. And I, apparently, am near death.

{Ed note: I guess I need to work on the shutter settings of my fancy new phone/camera thingy.]

And yes, that is a shot of the Jays losing. So all is well with the world again. Now I just have to wait for the Leafs to start losing. Won't be long.

Pay no attention to the follically challenged forehead at the bottom. Couldn't be a friend of mine.

How come he isn't at the New Kids concert?

No comments: