Saturday 20 September 2008

I See........

Okay, so I checked out the options on my new phone/camera. Fairly sophisticated new phone I have here.

Whereas my old Motorola...piece of crap...had zoom and indoor/outdoor adjustments, etc., here are the specs of the new, much more expensive, baby:

Zoom: None
Timer: None
Brightness Options: None
White Balance: None
Quality: None
Color Tones: None
Shutter Sound: None
Fun Frames: None
Messaging Add Ins: None

I queried their website "How do I change the camera resolution on my Instinct?

Answer: There are no configurable options available to change the camera resolution on the Instinct handset. Pound salt, you loser. [One of those statements I added.]

Obviously the Marketing Department didn't write the FAQ section.


That reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon when they are doing a safety check before tobogganing down "Deadman's Peak";

Seat belts? None
Steering? None
Brakes? None.

Great, let's go!

1 comment:

Rob Greenfield said...

Great! Nice to hear all is still the same in the "urban" world.