Sunday 28 September 2008

New Neighborhood

Downtown Calgary this ain't. Very fashionable new location I'm in.

I must still be sporting garb with a western flair, though, as from their looks, people are thinking "Hey cowboy, where's your horse?" or "Did you get those boots from a real cowboy?". Ah, good fun.

Amazingly, some even called me by name. Or close, anyway. They got it wrong and called me Bob. Oh, and pronounced it with two O's. But very friendly people just the same.

Of course, I'd never be able to afford to go in one of these shops. Or be allowed in, apparantly.

I actually started to feel like the guys I try and avoid in downtown Calgary.

Hmmm....maybe I do need to spruce up the old wardrobe.

Nah......if my duds were fine for Calgary, and for Toronto for 16 years before that, and Sarnia for eight before that, they they'll be just fine for here.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...but, then again.