Thursday 5 March 2009

Arf Arf

Cute little doggy waiting for his owner outside a store. Hi buddy.

Now what's going on inside?

Oh, a little cat sitting on the counter. What a funny store.

Actually this was a pretty pathetic scene; sad, lonely tiger tied up outside in the wet and a confused lemur inside.

Now in my defense, the only reason I patronize this store is because it's the only place I can get what I'm looking for. Those great tiger skin boots. With the Lemur fur trim!

I'm just kidding.

I can get them anywhere. I just like going here because I can feed the animals jube jubes and pull their tails. It's a riot!

Okay, just kidding. This was a pretty sad store promotion.

What the &%^&# were these guys thinking? Maybe they'd like being tied up and tossed inside the tiger cage at the zoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's very sad to see caged animals outside their natural element.