Saturday 6 June 2009

Fell In Love All Over Again

What a sports bar!

Went in hoping to catch the Jays game. And to get the Yankee and Boston scores once in a while.

But I hit the freakin' jackpot! All three games - all on 42" plasmas. I didn't even have to ask.

I got whiplash trying to watch three games at once. And drink beer.

But not as much beer as some people.

I asked the waitress if there were any specials. She said pitchers of Canadian were on for 10 bucks. I looked at her and said, what do you think I am? I guess I shouldn't really have said that.

Guy beside me growls, I'll have a pitcher. And he had two, all by himself. As I mentioned, downtown attracts a bit of a rough clientele (I doubt if clientele is really the right word here).

I had a Shirley Temple and salad. Then I got beat up.

2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

As if ... a Shirley Temple!

Urban Cowboy said...

Okay, two Shirley Temples......