Saturday 5 September 2009

Always Welome

Out and about in trendy Yorkville yesterday with a chum. I'm sure the restaurant owners all rue the day that I moved in to this area.

Stopped for a cool beverage on a patio and immediately realized that, as the Sesame Street song goes, "two of these guys were not like the other ones".

My buddy told the waitress, I hope having us here doesn't drive away business.

She said, "No, no don't worry about it. I certainly don't care. Doesn't matter one bit to me."

We thought, that's good.

But, wait a second, let's finish her thought; ".....doesn't matter one bit that two old, lumpy guys are sitting here."

Hey! So we drank up and left.

But not before my camera thingy went off by accident a couple of times.

Hey, even the beautful people have bad backs! Right on.

No comments: