Saturday 5 September 2009

No Turning Back

I was hoping that the recession might have kyboshed this honking big condo project, but I guess not. My little buddies in behind there will be toppling into this hole before too long.

I guess the truly rich don't feel the pinches like the rest of us.

This is called the Four Seasons "Private Residences". La de freakin dah.

55 stories, with the smallest unit at 2,000 square feet. I think they start at a million. I pity the poor sap with the ground floor 2,000 square foot hovel.

"Oh, that's Arnott. We don't talk to him."

Here's a neat little purple fella in my area. My neighbourhood used to be full of these cool little houses.

But look across the street. How long before he gets the old heave ho?

1 comment:

mr fkia said...

Jim, I think you should buy one of those little houses with all the money you brought back from the west...the purple one is probably going for about 6 million bucks...then you can be the saviour of the old Yorkville!!