Sunday 13 September 2009

Just Another Evening In Yorkville

Okay, so it's the Toronto Film Festival. And all the beautiful people were out.

Uhh...none in this picture.

And from my vantage point, I was able to look down upon all the beautiful people. And their...assets. Until I got caught.

Here is a great shot I got of....Woody Harrelson (white spotlight in middle of crowd)....or was it Matt Damon? Or George Clooney?

OMG who cares - I got the shot!

Everybody around us had a different opinion. Although the consensus of the crowd, gathered around some poor sap's table, was Woody Harrelson ("OMG, can't you tell from his cap?")

Except it turned out our diner was Antonio Del Torro! Unbelievable!

Although he denied it, of course. "What you lookin' at?"

Now this was likely all more interesting to the hoards of zanies who were actually there.

And not interesting at all to anybody else. [Ed. note: Correct, Einstein.]

No comments: