Thursday 1 October 2009

What's Better Than a Cold Pint Of Moosehead?



A Cold Pitcher Of Moosehead!
Now I'm not one to usually drink a pitcher of beer by myself. Usually....

But when every other guy at the bar is, it's makes it a little easier to say yes.

And a lot harder to say no. "Uhhhh...I'll have a half pint of O'Doules, please."

Now this was at the same pub that had the three ball games I wanted to watch all on at the same time. Same thing this time!

What's Sadder Than An Empty Pint Of Moosehead?


You Guessed It....

Quelle deal, as well!

I love Moosehead Mondays!

Thanks a lot, Crabby!

3 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

$10 for a jug of Moose?!?! Fabulous!

Big Joe said...

Notice the healthy chicken caesar with the jug of beer special...That's my boy!

Urban Cowboy said...

Absolutely!