Tuesday 22 December 2009

How Many Air Canada Employees Does It Take To......Do Nothing?

Eleven, by my count.

And they're surprised that they are losing money and in bankruptcy. Go figure.

And this wasn't just for a few minutes. This was for our entire pre-boarding time.

[The guy with the coffee on the left is an employee, by the way. How do I know. He did nothing, just like the other ten.]

Now here a customer has arrived. [And he's not the guy with the coffee either. That guy is now forth from the right, chatting up the brunette.]

Look at them jump into action!

I love Air Canada!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...so please explain to me again why I have to fly Air Canada?
...besides the fact that my tax dollars are used to off-set their bankruptcy, of course.

Rob Greenfield said...

I like Air Canada, they have a pretty good safety record,and I fell safe flying with them, compared to a lot of other carriers, they're pretty good, looks like we all like to complain.