Tuesday 25 January 2011

Toot, Toot!

Made the right call when I decided to take the train to Merrickville for the recent music weekend and Menudo reunion.

Once I got out of Union Station, that is.

Here is the sight that greets cross-legged travellers from around the world as they arrive in Toronto.

"Cosmopolitan", "World Class", "I'll wait 'til we get back on the train.....".

Mile after mile of desolate, blowing winter conditions.

And looks like there are a lot of smart people in south-eastern Ontario - no one else out on the roads.....


And just to remove any head scratching confusion over the earlier Menudo reference....
Oh yeah, like you haven't changed since you were sixteen.

Come on, grow up.

1 comment:

Krys and Paul said...

Growing up, growing old. if I knew then what I know now...