Thursday 25 July 2013

Hangin' With The Biebs

 OMG!!

Was incredibly lucky to be walking past the swanky swank Hazelton Hotel yesterday when a group of Beliebers let me know they were waiting for the anointed one to appear.

I wondered what His Biebs would be doing in a TO hotel - besides peeing in mop buckets and bitch slapping paparazzi - when he should be out on tour, annoying other countries.

 
Then in today's paper I see he is doing two shows at Air Canada Centre.

And looks like this reporter has the same opinion of him as I do.  See  Count Me In! for a reminder of my opinion.

He even included a couple of fav photos, as I did (there are lots to choose from).

But enough of slagging him.

Back to waiting for him.  And waiting.

Hope I don't get a parking ticket.

But wait...wait....OMG....here he comes!

He's so!!   .......old and paunchy.

It wasn't him.

I was like soooo fed up.  That was it.

But then, just when I was ready to go after two hours....

We were rewarded!

Sort of......

Oh well.  Off to Air Canada Centre.

To get Leaf tickets, of course!



1 comment:

FINS UP2 said...

Give man enough money and he will find trouble. Just wait folks the "Bieb" is only 19. Lots of opportunity to become the biggest celebrity idiot of all time. Move over Michael--Biebs is well on his way. BTW--Where's that nice guy Usher? He created this little bad boy!