Monday 8 December 2014

Come On.....


You know, you can get a lot of good deals flying on US airlines.

Sure, in Canada our airports are expensive and we do pay more.

But at least we get a lot of direct flights.

Whereas the US carriers love their "hubs".

Take the above US Airways itinerary as an example, flying from Miami to Fort Myers.

You'd think flying from Miami to Fort Myers would be a pretty straightforward affair.

Of course why you wouldn't drive two hours and avoid all the hassles of flying is another question. 

Although based on the route below, maybe US Airways is also trying to make you ask yourself that same question.....


Because, upon closer inspection of that itinerary, they first take you to beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina before heading back down to the Sunshine State to deposit you in Fort Myers.

Five and a half hours later.

Yowza! 

Inconvenient?  Maybe.  But think of all those great frequent flyer miles you'll probably rack up.

4 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

don't get me started on my flights

Urban Cowboy said...

Ha ha. I thought of your itinerary when I saw this. Mike is sitting in Charlotte right now waiting for Leg #2. Which is how I saw this.....

Gord Tripe said...

Hmmm. Nope. I have no sympathy for Mike, or Rob.

Yahoo password change help said...

WOW nice blog,Please check out my site Yahoo password change help