Wednesday 13 January 2016

"If I Had A Billion Dollars"


With apologies to the Bare Naked Ladies, but they might need to write a new song.

If you won this billion dollar Powerball Lotto, can you imagine how many people would be all over you, asking, begging, demanding money.  

Charities would camp out on your doorstep.  

You would find out about relatives you never ever heard of.  Angry, entitled relatives.


What would I do with a billion dollars?  Probably shoot myself in the head.

Now if a friend won, that's different!  Especially a very smart, good looking, intelligent friend. Well, not a friend, more of a brother. A twin, really.

I'm sure he would be generous.  Very generous, if you get my drift.

In fact, that son of bitch better....ah ha ha...never mind, whatever he thinks is fair.   It's all good...friend.

Good luck.  You.....

2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

I've got your 20 minutes all set up, just need to find the right package for it

FINS UP2 said...

... Why wait until you win the Powerball? Can I have some money now?