Saturday 8 August 2020

Here's A Twist

 

Maybe this is Florida Man's son.  Or Cabbage Patch kid all grown up.

But I shouldn't make light of this, as this could garner nationwide attention.  As this white kid killed a black kid, claiming self defense. 

And it happened in the town of Sanford, where George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. Also claiming self defense.

So let's see what's going on in Florida, COVID wise.  [As always, click on any graph to zoom in.]

Oops, they may have taken their foot off the brake a little too early.

What about The Great White North?

Still seeing the effects of re-opening in many provinces.


But not Ontario!

If not us, then who.....?

It looks like all of them.  And Ontario is now the best?

I guess all those days of wandering around inside my apartment in my newly tightie-tight patio shorts has paid off.

But maybe some of these other provinces need to go back to closing their bars.  

I don't know what the big deal is.  I've been closing bars for years!

[Ed. Note: What bars close at 9pm?]




  

No comments: