Wednesday 5 August 2020

Hey. The Toronto Star Reads My Blog!


A while back I posted a picture on the front page of the Toronto Star of two girls in a store line up not wearing their mask correctly.  

Don't touch your mask!


Well, the Star obviously saw that post and got those two girls back and said, do it correctly this time.  The Urban Cowboy is all over our ass on this one!

So in today's Star......


You can just see the blonde is pissed.  And the brunette is like, whatever......

So looking at COVID cases in Canada yesterday.  [As always, click on any graph to zoom in.]


Now, this looks bad, but is due to sloppy reporting in Western Canada.

BC & Alberta did not report any cases over the long weekend, so a big spike yesterday.

But the good news is, once the medical directors of BC & Alberta read my blog this morning, I'm sure this practice will be changing soon. 

Anything else I can do, just let me know.





1 comment:

Hanna said...

Great to have you back into writing!!!