Sunday 9 August 2020

Sloppy Reporting


CNN is reporting that five states are responsible for more than 40% of the 5,000,000 COVID cases in the US.

OMG!!

And you know they are taking jabs at Florida and Texas and Georgia.

But what they fail to mention is that those five states - the above three plus New York & California - represent 37% of the US population. 

So really, no news here.  Except to alarm people.

I'm sure NBC and Fox do the same thing - they are all looking for clicks.

Which is what I did.  But only to call them out!!

But I guess they win anyway.


Here's another one, maybe a little tongue in cheek.

Of course, you know the old line.

You and your buddy are out hiking and he says, Aren't you worried about a bear attack?

And you say, No.

And he says, But you can't run faster than a bear!

And you say, I don't have to, I just have to run faster than you.

Ba da boom.

P.S.  Don't tell anybody I was looking at CNN.....



No comments: