Sunday 9 November 2008

Ahhhhhh........

Just back from my annual sabbatical to God's Waiting Room - Florida.

But I'll tell ya, if ya gotta go, this isn't such a bad departure lounge.

Miles and miles of sandy beaches. With lots of little buddies walking with you.

And as long as you're not running like a Sting Ray just got you (see earlier post) these guys and others will just walk along with you. Or at most, just scoot a bit out of the way.

On my last day I came across a stately Blue Heron, about six or seven feet away. As I walked by, both our heads turned as I watched him and he watched me. But nobody got too fussed about the whole thing.



This guy let me get within touching distance before his bird instincts took over.

But as you can see, his other buddies could care less that I was passing within arm's reach.

No comments: