Monday 10 November 2008

Infinite Loop

Those bartenders are very clever down in Florida land.

Situation: two jokers out for beers. Two for one draft special. Either my buddy and I got out of sync on number of beers (which I highly doubt) or they pulled a fast one.

We had finished our beverages one afternoon when the waitress said to my friend, "Another beer? You've got one more coming to you". He said, great. So I looked at his new beer with a sad face and said, I'll have another one, too.

When we finished both of those, she said to me, "Now you've got another coming to you". I said, great. And my buddy ordered another. Repeat indefinitely, apparantly.

Next thing you know, I'm best friends with Dieter from Germany.

1 comment:

Rob Greenfield said...

Nice to see you're back. The photos look great. Good camera choice.